IONBOARD S33 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 240W 3X3
- 240W covers 3 x 3 FT.
- Dimmable LED grow light designed with an optimized spectrum and diode positioning, to maximize plant yields.
- Specially formulated full-spectrum Samsung LM301B LEDs to achieve the highest growth rates in all plant stages.
- Algorithmically positioned diodes create the most uniform PAR map and the deepest canopy penetration.
- Dimmer enables 0 to 100% brightness. Can connect with our smart controllers to access grow cycles, scheduling, and app.
- Constructed on a unibody aluminum board and IP-65 rated for grow environments with higher humidity and heat.
A full spectrum LED grow light designed with algorithmically positioned Samsung LM301B diodes to maximize plant yields. Features a proprietary driver that enables dimming, daisy chaining, and can connect with our smart controllers. Built on a fanless, unibody aluminum board to dissipate heat and extend the diodes’ lifetime. All components are sealed to IP-65 standards to maintain peak performance even in a grow environment with higher temperatures and humidity. Includes a pair of metal bar hangers and rope hangers. This LED grow fixture is designed for grow tents with interior reflective Mylar lining, and used to cultivate a variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Each light contains an optimized ratio of Horticulture-Series Samsung LM301B white, red, and IR LEDs designed to maximize plant yields. The diodes are then algorithmically positioned within the board to provide the most uniform PAR map coverage and deepest light penetration. These features help achieve the highest growth rates in germination, vegetative, and flowering stages.
FUTURE READY CONTROLS
Features a proprietary LED driver that enables 0-100% dimming with an easy-to-use control knob that adjusts light intensity in 20% increments. The driver also contains a port that enables daisy chaining and can connect with our smart controllers to access grow cycles, scheduling, app control, and more. Join our ecosystem of controllers and grow equipment including fans and lights, all working together to achieve the optimal environment.