Athena Pro Core - 10 lb Box
Athena Pro Core provides strong baseline nutrition across all stages of plant growth. Nitrogen to assemble chlorophyll and amino acids. Calcium to build structure. Essential microelements to catalyze photosynthesis, enzyme production and a multitude of important plant processes.
- Readily available Nitrogen, Calcium, and essential microelements
- Fully soluble dry fertilizer, no particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This large-grind mix is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
We discourage mixing Pro Line in small amounts directly into the reservoir. We would rather turn the Pro line into a concentrated liquid first and then use that liquid to mix your batch tanks.
- Shake up Pro line to evenly distribute granules.
- Get a measuring container that has an accurate gallon mark on it.
- Pour a small amount of water into the container. (About a quart).
- Slowly pour granules into water while agitating, then mix thoroughly to solubilize.
- Add additional water until it gets exactly to the gallon mark.
- Vigorously mix until all granules are solubilized.
- Use the attached chart to determine the mL per gallon to achieve desired EC.
Calcium Nitrate, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Copper EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate