Regular cleansing of beverage lines maintains the quality and freshness of beer served in draft systems. For cleaning draft systems, Super Flush removes debris and beer stone from the interior of beverage lines, leaving the tubing ready for sanitizing.
After using Super Flush, rinse the lines with clean hot water and run a normal dilution of Star San through the lines, creating the proper sanitary conditions for beer and other beverages.
- To use Super Flush, dilute 2-3 oz per gallon of warm water and pour into a Ball or Pin Lock keg.
- Connect the keg to a draft line and CO2 tank, pressurize the keg and open the faucet tap, allowing the cleaner to fill the line.
- Let the cleaner sit in the line for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill another clean keg with hot rinse water.
- Once the 10 minutes has passed, connect the keg containing the rinse water to the line and CO2 source.
- Open the tap and rinse the line with hot water, allowing the water to purge the cleaner from the line for 1 minute.
- Run Star San through the lines to sanitize