Athena Pro Bloom - 10 lb Box
Flowering plants require higher amounts of phosphorous (P) and potassium (K) to increase flower bulk and support high-metabolic activities. Athena Pro Bloom contributes balanced levels macro and micro-elements including sulfur (S) used for increasing potency and flavors.
- Balanced NPK and essential microelements (when used with Pro Core)
- Fully soluble dry fertilizer, no particulates or sediment
- Works with any dosing system: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Mixes completely at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Ideal for mixing stock tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This large-grind mix is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave sediment in reservoirs.
We discourage mixing Pro Line in small amounts directly into the reservoir. We would rather turn the Pro line into a concentrated liquid first and then use that liquid to mix your batch tanks.
- Shake up Pro line to evenly distribute granules.
- Get a measuring container that has an accurate gallon mark on it.
- Pour a small amount of water into the container. (About a quart).
- Slowly pour granules into water while agitating, then mix thoroughly to solubilize.
- Add additional water until it gets exactly to the gallon mark.
- Vigorously mix until all granules are solubilized.
- Use the attached chart to determine the mL per gallon to achieve desired EC.
Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron DTPA