||Out of stock
HLG Scorpion Rspec FR commercial indoor horticulture LED grow light is designed for grows with low ceiling heights or for vertical racks. HLG’s New Scorpion Rspec FR uses 6 QB272 Quantum Boards for an even light spread at just 18 inches from the canopy. This incredibly efficient full spectrum horticulture lamp has 2.8 micromoles per joule, with a new far-red spectrum. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 160 to 700 watts.
- Designed for low ceiling heights or vertical racks
- High efficiency white light Quantum Boards®
- Full Spectrum White and Far-Red
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 5 Year warranty
Compare to Scorpion Rspec
- 24% more total output
- 18.66% more output in visible spectrum
- 7.25% more efficient
- 2.75% more efficient in visible spectrum
- 16% more power or Amp draw
||120-277 VAC 50-60Hz
||5' x 5' at 18"
||6' x 6' at 24”
|System PPF Efficacy
||38.5" x 36" x 2.75"
|Recommended Mounting Height
||12-18 inches above canopy
||UL 8800, UL 1598, CSA