Cultured Biologix EZ Tea Veg - 8oz
EZ Tea Veg is an instant microbial tea that contains all the aspects of a compost tea, but without the mess, hassle, or smell of brewing compost tea. This vegetative-specific formulation contains:
- Beneficial Microorganisms (nitrogen-fixing & composting bacteria)
- Enzymes (protease & cellulase)
- Pre-Biotics (proteins, carbohydrates, etc.)
- Plant Growth Promoting Substrate (protein-based nitrogen, humic acids, and seaweed extracts.)
Safe for reservoirs, propeller pumps, and pressurized irrigation systems (Sprinkler and Drip Irrigation Systems). Resistant to chlorinated water, pH swings (4.0 – 9.0), and excessive PPM (2000+).
- Azospirillum brasilense
- Bacillus amyloliquefacians
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus mucilaginosus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Brevibacillus laterosporus
Container Plants (Soil / Soilless): Mix 1 tsp. – 2 tsp. (2.5 – 5.0 grams) of EZ Tea Veg per 1 gallon of water. Apply once a week throughout the vegetative growth phase of the plant. No brewing necessary. For best results, use in between feedings.
Compost Tea Accelerator:
Mix 1 TBL (7.5 grams) of EZ Tea Veg per 5 gallons compost tea solution before brewing. Let compost or worm castings brew with EZ Tea Veg for 12 to 24 hours then apply to plants.