Cultured Biologix EZ Tea Bloom - 8oz
EZ Tea Bloom is an instant microbial tea that contains all the aspects of a compost tea, but without the mess, hassle, or smell of brewing compost tea. This flower-specific formulation contains:
- Beneficial Microorganisms (phosphorus-solubilizing & composting bacteria)
- Enzymes (protease & cellulase)
- Pre-Biotics (proteins, carbohydrates, etc.)
- Plant Growth Promoting Substrate (trace minerals for flower development, chelated calcium, humic acids, and seaweed extracts.)
Safe for reservoirs, propeller pumps, and pressurized irrigation systems (Sprinkler and Drip Irrigation Systems). Resistant to chlorinated water, pH swings (4.0 – 9.0), and excessive PPM (2000+).
- Bacillus amyloliquefacians
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus megaterium
- Bacillus mucilaginosus
- Bacillus subtilis
- Pseudomonas putida
Container Plants (Soil / Soilless): Mix 1 tsp. – 2 tsp. (2.5 – 5.0 grams) of EZ Tea Bloom per 1 gallon of water. Apply once a week throughout the blooming phase of plant growth. No brewing necessary. For best results, use in between feedings.
Compost Tea Accelerator:
Mix 1 TBL (7.5 grams) of EZ Tea Bloom per 5 gallons compost tea solution before brewing. Let compost or worm castings brew with EZ Tea Bloom for 12 to 24 hours then apply to plants.