Pump Tower - This optional free standing RIMS plumbing tower offers the following features:
- March 815 HS pump (can be purchased with or without the pump)
- Flow meter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color/clarity sight-glass!
- Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason
- Custom designed 3-way valve will divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist
- Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity/pH during the sparge
- Conveniently mount one or two control modules (optional mounting plate reqd for second control)
- Tower includes integral GFCI recepticale for safety
- Cleanup is a breeze! All you need is a bottling bucket.
- Optional mounting kit for TopTier owners to permanantly install the unit onto your stand!
- Gloss black powder coated tower will look beautiful for years.
PLEASE ALLOW 1-3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY SINCE THESE SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER. DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE LIMITED TO THE MANUFACTURERS PREFERRED METHOD.