See Bio Green Clean in Action
just click on the player
BIO GREEN CLEAN is the toughest all-natural cleaner in the world. It is comprised of purified water, amino acids, minerals, and other ingredients derived from leafy green, edible and seed-bearing plants.
Features & Benefits
- All Natural
- Highly Concentrated Formula
- Reduces Cleaning Time Dramatically
- Replaces Harmful and Ineffective Chemical Cleaners
- Removes Grease, Oil, Dirt, Nutrient/Salts Build-up, Green Algae, etc.
- Leaves Trays, Reservoirs, Equipment, Pumps, Tubing, Light Fixtures, Benches, Floors, Walls and Entire Growing Area Spotless and Looking Brand New!
BIO GREEN CLEAN tackles the toughest hydroponic and gardening equipment cleaning jobs. Removes grease, oil, nutrient/salt build-up, green algae and much more in less time and with much less effort.
Makes cleaning easy. Simply wet down area to be cleaned and spray on BIO GREEN CLEAN. Wait 1-2 minutes, scrub till clean and rinse thoroughly. Leaves everything looking brand new!
Some Helpful Hints:
• Makes light fixtures sparkle! Mix a 7:1 dilution in a small pail. Use sponge to clean entire surface and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
• Great for removing air-born contaminants and spores from all surfaces in your grow area or greenhouse.
• Bio Green Clean will clean virtually any type of hydroponic or gardening equipment. Keep in mind that once you start using Bio Green Clean, all your equipment, and your entire growing facility, will be much easier to clean and maintain. A cleaner growing environment provides for a more consistent and higher yield!
Household/All-Purpose Cleaning Needs
In addition to the phenomenal results that BIO GREEN CLEAN will deliver as an industrial-strength hydroponic and gardening equipment cleaner, it’s all-natural, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable formula provides numerous household applications.
Below are just a few examples along with their recommended DILUTION RATIOS. These dilution ratios are “starting points.” The ratios are water to concentrate. In other words — the first number is water and the second number is BIO GREEN CLEAN. You must find the right dilution ratio that works for your water type. PLEASE NOTE: The “harder” the water, add more concentrate — the “softer” the water, less concentrate.
Remember, BIO GREEN CLEAN is all-natural and biodegradable. It is safe for virtually any cleaning challenge. We invite you to send us any great new applications you’ve discovered for BIO GREEN CLEAN so we can share it with our customers.